Instant help consists of various service level offerings that provide affordable proactive IT management and support. We keep you informed by providing regular communication and executive reports covering the overall health of your computer network. All communication and issues associated with your users and systems is automatically tracked, reported, and retained for analytical and auditing purposes. We host, backup and maintain the instant help servers, and provide technical assistance to you if a problem arises or if a script needs to be written.
- Immediate help via email or chat from our internal staff, (8:00 AM – 5:00 PM – Monday – Friday EST)
- Daily monitoring and repair of server backups.
- Testing and Installation of all Windows service packs.
- Support and troubleshooting for operating system issues.
- 24/7 Preventative warning of failed server and workstation hard drives.
- 24/7 Preventative warning of low hard drive space.
- 24/7 Preventative warning of critical errors that effect your business efficiency.
- 24/7 Monitoring of server ‘uptime’ status.
- 24/7 Monitoring and proactive restart on critical services. – SQL, Exchange, Print Queues
- Customer remote access to office workstations.
- Installation and maintenance of Antivirus on servers and workstations if the appropriate antivirus agent is purchased.
- Antispyware on servers and workstations.
- Monthly reporting of throughput and bandwidth for each workstation.
- Monthly report on status of server and workstations.
- Quarterly inventory report of hardware, software, and licensing on your workstations and servers.
- Site assessment and inventory
- Automated and reliable processing combined with individualized, hands-on servicing